top of page

How do I update my address?

Q: I moved and didn't update my address. How can I update my address with the SDSMA? A: You will need to contact the AAMA to get your address changed. There is a spot on their website where you can send an updated email as well if you don't want to call

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
bottom of page