Register as a Medical Assistant

Question: Was asked to work Saturdays as a medical assistant on Saturdays and wondering who I need to register with in SD and the cost?

Answer: You will need to register with the South Dakota Board of Medical Examiners, You can not practice in South Dakota unless your register first with the SDBMOE. Thank you.

#register #sdbmoe

Featured Posts
Recent Posts