How do I update my address?

December 26, 2013

Q: I moved and didn't update my address.  How can I update my address with the SDSMA?

A: You will need to contact the AAMA to get your address changed. There is a spot on their website where you can send an updated email as well if you don't want to call
Please reload

Featured Posts

As of January 1, 2013, only "credentialed medical assistants" (in addition to licensed health professionals) have been permitted to enter medication,...

Assessment Based Recognition

January 26, 2014

Please reload

Recent Posts

January 11, 2016

January 23, 2015

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Classic
  • Twitter Classic
  • Google Classic
  • facebook-square
  • YouTube Black Square
  • Google Square
  • mailicon.png

If a link does not appear or is unavailable, please contact us.  If you feel there is something missing from this page, please contact us.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site administrator.


© 2015 South Dakota Society of Medical Assistants